Monday, September 10, 2012

Teenage Life

Life as a Teen

      When i was a teenager i was very confused about who I was. I tried very hard to fit and and be cool. I started to get into bad habits and hang out with the wrong group of kids. My parents got divorced when i was 12 but it all turned out to be for the better. Now i get to spend time with the both of the without all the constant fighting. I was an athletic kid playing all sorts of sports but mainly focusing on swimming and water polo. I started to surf more and more which took my mind off of any difficult and upsetting things going on in my life at the time. As i grew older I started finding my true identity and aligning with the right people. I am a very happy dude now who can't wait to make new friends so get at me homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment